יום שני, 31 במרץ 2014

Not sure if people are aware of this, but you can actually sell your soul online the cyber way. Apparently the evil do-er has expanded his recruiting, making it just a click away.

I thought at great length about the idea. Not for consideration, but to weigh out the repercussions of doing something like that.  I came to the conclusion that even though I'm not religious in any way, and even though I don't truly believe in an afterlife, and even though I don't think there's a dude dressed in red with minotaur features and horn's aplenty on his dome wielding a pitchfork in a fiery abyss, there's no way "in hell" I'm signing on the dotted line. In fact, Cyber Devil worshiping seems even scarier than regular old "sacrifice in the attic" style. 

It's a funny read, and certainly not my cup of tea, but if you dare............ want to sell your soul

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה